Terms of Service
Terms of Service for the website www.lkkhpg.com, its associated services, events and information provided by LKK Health Products Group Limited and its related companies (“LKKHPG”, “we”, “us”, or “our”)
Your use of this Website signifies your agreement to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website or the services/information it provides and should not register the associated events hereof provided by LKKHPG and/or its related companies.
Updated on Nov 30, 2021
You must read the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”) carefully. All the content of these Terms of Service apply to the use of this website and control all aspects of any access to and use of the website. User not being aware of or having read the content of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a defense.
In the Terms of Service:
The “Website” refers to “www.lkkhpg.com”.
“www.lkkhpg.com”, the “Website” and “LKKHPG” can be used interchangeably.
“User” or “you” refers to the person(s) or organization(s) that accesses or uses the Website.
“Business Partner(s)” and “Partner(s)” refer to other companies that have business connections with the Website.
I. Service Protection Terms
1. The Website shall only be used by natural persons, incorporated and unincorporated bodies that possess the capacity and authority to enter into legally binding contracts according to the law. Therefore, User should either be a natural person who has full capacity for civil conduct, or an incorporated/unincorporated organization that is established and exists lawfully. If User violates this provision, the Website can refuse to provide services for User at its sole discretion at any time; if the Website or its Business Partners suffers any losses thereby, User shall be liable for any or all damages.
2. User agrees to provide the Internet devices for themselves and bear the costs of the related communications.
3. Users undertake the responsibilities, risks and consequences upon using the Website and LKKHPG bears no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss caused by the using or being unable to use our services, except for the loss which is caused by intentional misconduct or gross negligence of LKKHPG.
II. Basic Rules for User
1. User must comply with the policies and laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“HKSAR”) when using the Internet and User must bear all the responsibility and consequences caused by the illegal use of the Internet.
2. Users shall not perform, including but not limited to, the following activities: –
(a) use any techniques trying to disturb or interrupt any of our services in any way;
(b) post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information obtained through the Website for commercial purposes;
(c) upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, any component of the Website itself or any Information obtained through the Website / LKKHPG which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without our prior written permission;
(d) promote or deliver any spam; or
(e) any activities prohibited by applicable laws or regulations in any competent jurisdiction.
3. User shall comply with the following provisions:-
(a) User shall comply with laws and regulations of the HKSAR and the jurisdiction where User is domiciled; and
(b) User shall not use the Internet for any unlawful purpose, or utilize any systems, networks, devices or programmes and so on for any behavior detrimental to the Internet and the Website’s operation.
4. If User violates the “Basic Rules for User” or any other Terms of Service, the Website has the right to warn, request rectification within a period of time, suspend service, permanently ban from access, claims, and/or report and assist relevant government departments or authorities to investigate. Furthermore, User shall be fully responsible for his own behavior in using the Website. User may bear legal responsibility in the form of (including but not limited to) damages to those whose rights have been affected, and indemnify LKKHPG for any losses, damages, penalties, costs of infringement or tortious liability arising from or in relation to User’s behavior.
III. Privacy and cookies
IV. Limitation of liability
1. The Website may present information, data, content, news, reports, programs, video, audio and other materials and services including e-mail alert service, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible (collectively, the ‘Web-Information’). All Web-Information is for your general reference only. LKKHPG do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of such Web-Information.
2. Your access to and use of our Website is at your sole risk and is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. LKKHPG makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied. In jurisdictions where exclusion or limitation of certain types of liability is not allowed, our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
3.LKKHPG do not guarantee or assume any responsibility that (i) the Web-Information on the Website is accurate, adequate, current or reliable, or may be used for any purpose other than for general reference, (ii) the Web-information on the Website is free of defect, error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment, (iii) messages sent through the internet will be free from interception, corruption or loss, (iv) access to the Website will be available or be uninterrupted; and (v) defects in the Website will be corrected.
4. In no event shall we be liable to you or any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including any loss of business or profit, arising out of any use, or inability to use, the Web-Information. You will exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use and interpretation of the Web-Information. You are responsible to ensure that your use of the Web-Information complies with the Terms of Services hereof and all applicable legal requirements. By accessing this Website, you agree to hold LKKHPG harmless against any claims for damages arising from any decisions that you make based on the information on this Website.
5. The limitation of liability contained in this Terms of Service will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
V. Intellectual Property Rights
1. LKKHPG has the absolute and full ownership and intellectual property rights of all the Content on the Website, or has obtained the authorization from the owners of the content including: texts, pictures, graphics, photographs, software, audio clips, images, and all content of the advertisements, as well as all content issued by the Website in the form of notice (the “Website’s Content”). All Content is subject to the protection of copyright, trademark, property rights and other intellectual property rights related legislations. Users can only use the Website’s Content with the authorization of LKKHPG and the corresponding owners, and are not allowed to copy, edit, redirect and distribute the Website’s Content without such authorization, or to allege or claim ownership of the Website’s Content in any form, or create derivative products related to the Website’s Content. LKKHPG reserves the right to update or modify any of the Website’s Content from time to time without notice. Furthermore, the Website’s Content cannot be used for any products or services which may deceive or misrepresent to the public or that may undermine the service provided by the Website.
2. Without the written consent of LKKHPG, User cannot modify the Website’s Content in any way, nor can User copy or download the Website’s Content, data or information of the Website for resale, commercial use or gain. Except with our prior written consent, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
VI. The Modification and Revision of the Terms of Service
1. User also accepts that in order to ensure LKKHPG’s business development and its autonomy to make changes, LKKHPG reserves the right to modify the service/event or discontinue the provision of the service/event without informing the User. The revised Terms of Service will be published in the Website. LKKHPG is not responsible to User and/or any Business Partner when LKKHPG exercises such right. User’s agreement to this term is a condition of LKKHPG to provide service for User.
2. If User disagrees with any modifications or amendments of the Terms of Service, revision of the service, subsequent terms and condition for the service/event, or unsatisfied with the service of LKKHPG, User has the right to cease to use the Website.
3. If User continues to use the Website and/or register the events provided by LKKHPG, it means that User has accepted the amended/additional/subsequent Terms of Services. Any disputes between User and LKKHPG will be subject to the latest Terms of Service for the time being. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any terms in respect of changes and/or amendments of Website’s service, content and functions should be subject to this provision.
VII. Liability for Breach
1. If User does not comply with any provisions of the Terms of Service, LKKHPG have the right to immediately cease the provision of service to User, and reserve the right to take any necessary legal action.
2. User agrees to indemnify LKKHPG in full for any attorney’s fees, court costs, adjudicative fees, penalty fees, administrative costs or whatsoever costs incurred by LKKHPG arising from User’s breach of the Terms of Service and/or rectification for the same.
VIII. Disputes resolution
1. The laws of the HKSAR shall govern the Terms of Service and exclude any conflicts of laws provision. If any term is in conflict with the law, such provision shall be re-interpreted to the extent in compliance with the law while other provisions shall remain unchanged and in full force and effect.
1. If any provisions of the Terms of Service is ruled wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable for whatever reasons, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding.
2. The headings and numbers contained in the Terms of Service are for reference only and shall not affect the actual implications and the effectiveness of the Terms of Service.
3. The Terms of Service takes effect upon the date of publication.
4. The Chinese version of this Terms of Service is for reference only. In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions, the English version shall prevail.
©2022 LKK Health Products Group Limited. All rights reserved.